Monday, May 7, 2012

Why do dogs pull human's hair?

i have 2 dogs that have never tried to pull at my hair, and have had dogs in the past, never a pull. maybe your pup thinks it's playful.



Why do dogs pull human's hair?

i don't know i have never encountered a dog that does



Why do dogs pull human's hair?

becauwse they are in controle and do what they want to do



Why do dogs pull human's hair?

Not a day goes by that I don't ask myself, the very same question...lol. I think they'er flossing.



Why do dogs pull human's hair?

with their teeth? cause my mom's chihuahua does that. I asked the dog why she does that, but she's not saying...



Why do dogs pull human's hair?

They likes the taste



Why do dogs pull human's hair?

I guest they like pulling things



Why do dogs pull human's hair?

Because they can.



Wouldn't you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment