Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Can a human shampoo hurt a yorkies hair?

Definitely can not .



Can a human shampoo hurt a yorkies hair?

Although I don't have a Yorkie, I've bathed dogs with human shampoo with no ill effects. I don't see why it would do anything bad to their hair because it's somewhat similar to human hair. But if you're concerned, you might want to ask your vet.



Can a human shampoo hurt a yorkies hair?

Its not the hair you have to be worried about, but their skin. Most human shampoos won't hurt a dog too much, but it really is better to use a dog shampoo. Our shampoos are too harsh for their skin.



Can a human shampoo hurt a yorkies hair?

I won't worry about hurting a dog's hair (hair is dead)--you should worry about the dog's skin. Dog's hair covers almost 100% of their bodies so what you would put on the hair, you are putting all over the dog's body. You should only use shampoos specially made for dogs or risk irritating the dog's eyes and skin.



Can a human shampoo hurt a yorkies hair?

Yes; and no it will give him dry skin which will make him scratch and in turn will irreate his skin.



Can a human shampoo hurt a yorkies hair?

Yes, but not the hair. It'll dry out your dog's skin. Dogs have a different ph than we do. Even using a mild shampoo such as baby shampoo will dry out a dog's skin. Get a shampoo especialy formulated for dogs, that's the safest way to go. Also, you shouldn't bathe a dog no more than once a week.



Can a human shampoo hurt a yorkies hair?

i certainly don't think it will help. be safe not sorry- buy proper dog shampoo. you can get it at any pet store for under about $10.



Can a human shampoo hurt a yorkies hair?

I have a friend that uses horse shampoo for her hair and her hair is like softer and shinier than anybodies. I have washed my cats with my hair products a couple times. But later I did get cat shampoo. I don't think theirs a big difference.



Can a human shampoo hurt a yorkies hair?

Its not the hair it will hurt, it will irritate the dogs skin. I wouldnt use nothing but dog shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment