Wednesday, May 9, 2012

.Hair Pros!!! : )Call 911 Matted beyond human like Help!!!!!!!?

Serious -Please do not even suggest scissors!



Had hair done with lots of product for an updo.



Like an idiot went to bed without washing it out.



(Long story-no not jail! : ) this continued even longer.



NOW it is so bad I can't even describe. The long part



is OK, that was just rolled/wrapped around I guess.



But the top!!!! OH MY!! I have washed it in strong strong shampoo that I "borrowed" from the salon. Used tons of conditioner. Of course when it is all wet like that, I feel like



I have a huge ton of matted weight on top of my head.



Now I am scared. You couldn't get a comb through there if you



wanted!!! Im white, my hair is wavy/curly. To give you a texture idea. I swear If I live through this I will NEVER use product again! I doubt kids detangle "stuff" would put a dent in this mess. Maybe some show dog's miracle cream?? : ( boo hoo What is the best product to get -what to do??



If you can help -I think you can get a tax deduction : ) -its that BAD!!! Thanks!!



.Hair Pros!!! : )Call 911 Matted beyond human like Help!!!!!!!?

wow, i''ve never heard of this one!



you should go back to the person who did it and pay her the price of a haircut.... and have her do it. you really need someone that can work from the back and she probably does this all the time.



What you should do is what we do when we have a milder version of what you have......



You must buy a whole bottle of serum....and be ready to use a lot of it...



What I am talking about is a silicone serum which is the best product going for curly/frizzy hair.... I guess the most well known one is BIOSILK - I don't like it anymore since they add alcohol to it now... Get RUSK's if you can...in the Coral Therapy line.



you take the first one inch on the bottom of hairline - all the way around the head and and part it off.. -



then take the serum and either spray or rub a lot of it along that first one inch section. - work thru with fingers and brush very very carefully working from the head out to the end of the hair.......get that one inch brushed through....and then work your way inch by inch up the head- going very carefully - the best thing is to have someone do the back of the head for you so they are working straight instead if it was you you would be twisting the head %26amp; hair to the front to reach it....



Go slow and don't get frustrated- especially if you want to get it back...



you can you just have to be patient



.Hair Pros!!! : )Call 911 Matted beyond human like Help!!!!!!!?

my email is on the base or whatever the hell it is called on here



do you tug and pull your own hair? nothing to be afraid of- I call it "trich" (trick) and have a few clients that have it, that i help



killerstrands@gmail.com Report It



.Hair Pros!!! : )Call 911 Matted beyond human like Help!!!!!!!?

Best thing I can think of is to try letting the conditioner sit for a while and give it a chance to soak in. Have you tried combing with the conditioner in?? Are you able to get small sections free to start on those?



.Hair Pros!!! : )Call 911 Matted beyond human like Help!!!!!!!?

Go back to the salon that did your hair in the first place. If it's that messed up, you're not going to be able to do anything by yourself. You need someone to SEE what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment