Monday, May 7, 2012

I heard that prehistoric man had tails,not a monkey but human(little body hair).Is that true?

it is thought that our spin continued a little further out from out backsides creating a tailbone, so yes it could be true, but i have not heard of scientist actually finding skeletons to prove this, but maybe they have.



P.S. anyone who doesn't believe in evolution is obviously retarded and will not continue to evolve, so hopefully our ancestors will never have to deal with these morons!



I heard that prehistoric man had tails,not a monkey but human(little body hair).Is that true?

Evolution is not true making this question not true.



I heard that prehistoric man had tails,not a monkey but human(little body hair).Is that true?

Let me check. I've got one, but the rest of the guys didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment