Friday, April 27, 2012

I found tiny white bugs (human hair width) under my waterbed mattress. What could they be?

okay Im freaked out now.....



are they round or long, do they wiggle.



I would go with silverfish first but they usaully like paper and dryer areas and are bigger than hair width..MAggots, baby larvae from moths.....pin worms....



Try spraying them with lots of lysol if you dont want to spray poison on your bed. and let it air out.



I found tiny white bugs (human hair width) under my waterbed mattress. What could they be?

Lice



I found tiny white bugs (human hair width) under my waterbed mattress. What could they be?

I think they are called silver fish. i know it sounds weird but they look flat and there like silver-white and long. does that sound like what you saw? you can get rid of them with bug spray sold at any local hardware store :)

No comments:

Post a Comment