Friday, March 30, 2012

What is the best human hair to buy?

I go swimming alot (at the beach and at my pool at home) and the human hair I buy always sheds after I go swimming. I am an african american and I love getting sew-ins... can anybody reccommed the best human hair for swimming, please? And i live in Miami, Fl



What is the best human hair to buy?

indian hair bt its hella expensive



What is the best human hair to buy?

I think the best human hair to use is the yaki human hair becasue it last longer and it makes ur hair look like it is ur own.



It is the best i love it so much trust me , u should use it ok ook chow for now okokok bye bye.



What is the best human hair to buy?

So thats where my ex-girlfriends hair is going. One day red hair down her back, the next day the butch dyke look. Like day vs. night.



What is the best human hair to buy?

I am so not understanding this question

No comments:

Post a Comment