Thursday, March 29, 2012

Prom question?!?

what do you think of this dress? i have (dirty blond-ish brownish) sort of hair to my shoulders. and im a freshman.



my dress is actually a little different and its the blue one!



is it too much??



ps: (and i want to wear my hair sort of in a lower curly updo, with a couple extra curls hanging down)



http://www.aviena.com/detail.asp?back=co...



Prom question?!?

i love it! I think that will look so pretty! have fun :] 閳绢櫘ope i helped :)



Prom question?!?

girlfrienn' puhlease. If you show up to prom you will look trashy. Prom dresses aren't supposed to be that busy. There supposed to be classy, sexy and cute. That is trashy, cheap and crazy looking.



I would say DON'T get it in pink or blue.



Black, maybee!



Prom question?!?

I think for freshman year it's a little too much.



Prom question?!?

i love that! the pink one is especially pretty!



if it wasn't for prom, then it would be too dressy.



Prom question?!?

The dress is pretty, but the middle part is a little much?



Prom question?!?

yeah its a little too much for a freshmen



Prom question?!?

I think since you are a freshmen, really the last thing you want to do is have all of the older girls ragging on you for showing up in something like that, I certainly would. Save that for your senior years, although I hope it's a different dress, look for something more original. Anyway, I think you should be thinking simplicity but sexy. Maybe a shorter bubble dress like this one, some great heels, jewelery, you'll look absolutely beautiful:



http://canada.forever21.com/product.asp?...



You could even have a dressmaker add, a few stones of rhine, and really make it your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment